I've made my own base shape from a stitched square rectangle and a stitched oval nesting die to curve the top.
To make the tag shape I popped the oval on the top of the rectangle but only placed the top plate up to the point where I want it to cut.
This only allows the pressure to cut the top curve and not the bottom half. I do the same with the patterned paper, but use a smaller oval.
From Dies To Die For:
- MFT Piggy Pebbles
- MFT Dienamics Stitched Circle Stax
- MFT Dienamics Stitched Oval Stax
- MFT Dienamcis Stitched Square Stax
- Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour Raspberry Cupcake
- Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour Raspberry Lemonade
- Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour Flourishing Garden
- Maja Design - Coffee in the Arbour Raspberry Jam Cookies