Monday 15 June 2020

Barnyard Squares - Whimsy Stamps ...

Hello everyone

It's Sue here today to show you a fab new release item from Whimsy Stamps


I don't do very much 'no line' colouring because to be honest I just can't see the lines! I had great fun having a go with this sweet image though!  

I stamped the image onto white card with Inkon3 Fadeout No line Coloring Ink and coloured it with Copic markers
Cow - C0, C1, C2, N9, N7, N5, R32, R30, R000
Flowers - V17, V25, V12
Greenery - YG67, YG63, YG03
Sky - BG000, BG0000

Then I trimmed the image along the outline into a square and set it aside.

I created a 13cm square card blank and fixed a piece of design paper from the beautiful
to it.  I added a piece of ribbon across the centre fixing it to the reverse with tape.

Then I die cut white card with the largest banner from the 
and fixed that to the top centre of the card design with foam tape

I die cut a piece of white card with the 9cm die from the 

I left the card in the die and blended blue and green ink over it as shown.
Next I die cut a 5.5cm square of white card to sit just inside the circle and blended ink over it in the same way.

I then layered the square and the image onto the circle fixed it firmly to the banner as shown.

Finally I die cut one of the  
and stamped a sentiment from the Barnyard Squares set onto it.  I fixed the strip to the bottom right hand side of the card design as shown.

*NEW Barnyard Squares Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Eggstra Bunnies - Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
 Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments: