Friday 15 February 2019

3 ways with floral hearts wreath

Happy Friday, it's Kat here!

It's a triple whammy week from me because there are so many ways to use this beautiful stamp set and co-ordinating dies that I just couldn't stop making things - lol!


The stamp set features an outer wreath and an inner section, which can be cut out and combined in several ways using the dies.

It might be a little hard to see the details of how I used the stamps/dies in this picture but to save this post getting rather picture heavy, just pop over to visit me at Paper Firefly to see close ups and details for each individual project and I've also included the Copic colours I used.

I've showcased 3 ways to combine the stamps/dies to add dimension to the design but please do share with us if you have used them in other ways!

Have a beautiful day!

Kat xx


Lovely things I used;

No comments: