Thursday 14 February 2019

Friends Forever...

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!

I had such fun making this card with the beautiful
by Stamping Bella
To make this card I first created the background by stamping and heat embossing in white the Stamping Bella Love Back Drop.

Then I blended Distress Oxides in Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers over the background, (the white embossing resists the distress colours), and sprinkled the background with water and Perfect Pearls.

I stamped and die cut gorgeous Raven and coloured her with Polychromos in purples and pale blue/greens as shown.

Finally I added some Stickles to the bow and the background.

This is the most difficult piece of pencil colouring I have tried so far and I am really happy with how she came out!
Ingredients
Stamping Bella Rubber Stamp - Love Back Drop
Stamping Bella Rubber Stamp - Raven Loves Ribbon 
Stamping Bella Cut It Out Die - Raven Loves Ribbon 

Stickles Glitter Glue - Stardust

Thank you for popping by!

Be sure to pop to have a look around our 
Dies To Die For Blog
to see the gorgeous DT creations and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting
love from Sue...xxx

No comments: