Wednesday 5 February 2014

Letter for You!

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday to you all.  It's Ann-Marie here today popping in to share with you some crafty goodness.

As soon as I saw this cute little stamp 'Letter for You' I knew I wanted to have a go at one of those little mail boxes I see around blog land.  Once I had made the initial mail box I covered it with some beautiful Bo Bunny Dot Paper in Coral which is such a pretty colour and I believe both the stamp and paper are actually on offer at the moment.




Items Used


Okay time for me to go.  Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to have some fun.

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx




1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW this is so beautiful, really awesome work on this mailbox and in such gorgeous color too. I love it.