Tuesday 4 February 2014

Bliss

Good Morning world! DT Linda here and  I'm in busy, busy, busy mode this week both at home and at work as I have a whole week booked off work from starting next Monday and my beautiful daughter is coming up from London on Saturday to visit me for a few days for my birthday.  So I'm trying to get as much done as I can this week.

I've had this stamp for a while now just waiting to be inked, I've never used a Some Odd Girl stamp before, so this was another new try for me.  I thought I'd combine her with these lovely Bildmalarna papers, soooo pretty.  Links to the items in the shop can be found at the end of my post, just click and they will take you straight there with no searching.

Since it's February I created a Valentine's card, though as it doesn't actually say Valentine on it you could actually send it to a loved one on a variety of occasions.
I used a couple of lovely La La Land crafts Dies on my card, they do a wonderful range, check out all the ones that Tracy stocks, there's loads!  What I like about these dies is that they always cut so cleanly.  I never have a problem with them,  no need to use a metal shim, even on an intricate one like the tree I used here.
Both the stamp set and the paper are on sale right now, Tracy has so much lovely stuff on sale, you don't have to spend a small fortune to make lovely cards.


I've accented with some bling, I looooove these Prima Say it with Crystals collection, they are wonderful for a little bit of focal enhancement. I love these Prima butterfly clips, very useful for if you want to change out sentiments too.


The inside is decorated to complement the outside and I used the 3 butterfly stamps that come with the image to stamp on the inside and then accented with some little butterflies cut with a Memory Box die.
Well that's it from me today, I shall have my nose firmly to the grindstone at work when this goes live, desperately trying to empty my in-box before Friday lol.
Take care and have fun! : ) x x



1 comment:

Gertrude said...

WOW, Wuuuuuuuuuuunderschön
glg Gertrude