Thursday 6 February 2014

Birthday Butterfly

Hello there, Michelle here sharing a card I have made using lots of MFT products. I have started off by die cutting an MFT Traditional Tags Stax using a sheet from the MME Chalk Studio paper Pad and adhered this directly to a white card panel. I then cut one of the MFT Sweetstack Labels Die-Namics using the same paper and one from a layer of thin CS too. I adhered these both together and popped them up on foam pads. I have die cut the MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die-Namics the same way and stamped this with the sentiment from the MFT ALM Big Birthday Wishes set. This has also been added with foam pads. I have also cut an MFT Butterfly Die-Namic from vellum and popped that above the sentiment. I have finished off with a few jewels and enamel dots.



SUPPLIES:


 
Thanks so much for visiting the DTDF Blog today!

1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

so so sweet a card