Thursday 20 September 2012

Lucky Bunny - Spots & Stripes

Hi all, I am back from my blogging break and thought what better time to return than for the latest DTDF Challenge. This month it is Spots & Stripes. As you can tell from my card I have gone with the spots part!
 
I have taken The Greetings Fram Lucky Bunnies stamp set and stamped the bunny with balloon image and coloured with Copics. I have cut the panel out and added it to the base with 3D foam pads. The base is simply a white card base with a sheet from the MME Follow Your Heart Be Happy collection added with 3D foam pads. The sentiment has been printed from my PC and cut out using one of the dies from the MFT Die-Namics Sentiment Strips set. Clear Bazzill rhinestones have been coloured with a Copic marker and added to the card to finish.
 
 

SUPPLIES:
 

 
 
Thanks for visiting today, I hope you can play along in the challenge,
 

No comments: