Sunday 23 September 2012

Merry Christmas Bella

 
Hello!  My card today features products from the newest Whimsy Stamps release.

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-christmas-bella

I have used Merry Christmas Bella for my card today along with one of the FAB new sentiment sets Holiday Carols Notables 4.  I stamped the sentiment out on to Kraft card and coloured the bells up with copics and pencils.

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-christmas-bella-2

The papers are Kaiser Turtle Dove, OMW this pad is just stunning!

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-christmas-bella-1

I have also used the Holly & Berries die in the flower spray

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-merry-christmas-bella-3

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Mummylade said...

oooh, so pretty

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, my....what a stunner, Bev! Your colouring always make me drool, and I LOVE that sentiment....got to go treat meself...heehee!

Sue said...

Stunning card, just love everything about this!

Sue