Wednesday 19 September 2012

I have been completely hooked on the Amy Tangerine Daybooks recently, and decided that I really wanted to have a crack at making my own. And here is what I made...

The cover...
Here is the inside...
Here is a closer look at some of the inside pages...
 Die-cut page
 Journal card page
 Coin envelope page

I just cannot stop making these cute little albums, and they are a fantastic way to use up papers that you have had lying around. This one was made from a 6x6 Paper Pad by Best Creations Inc called Travel Forever...HERE. The diecut bits were cut from a sheet of card in the pad, as were all the bits used to decorate under the Hambly overlay that is on the front. The cover itself is made with Bazzill Kraft cardstock...HERE, and I added AC Thickers for the title . I have sewn the spine of this one by using my sewing machine. Don't turn it on or use the foot pedal....use the wheel and turn it manually...you don't want to break the needle going through all the layers.

I am totally addicted, and will have another one to show you next week...They are such a great way to use up the ends of paper pads, or left over pieces of 12x12.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such lovely details and design.xxx

Teresa said...

What a great book, looks fabulous xx