Tuesday 7 August 2012

Christmas Blessings


Hi Everyone

I hope you are all having a good week.


Today I would like to share with you my third Christmas Card so far using a fabulous Mo Manning image called I Even Love the Box.  Gulp - I am so far behind with Christmas cards already I so must try harder and get some more made as quickly as possible!

Here is the full card:


I so love this image - she / he is just the cutest!

The recipe for the card is as follows:

Stamp:  Mo Manning - I Even Love the Box
Papers:  My Minds Eye - Holly Jolly
Card:  Bazzill Kraft
Corner Die:  Die-namics - Photo Corners

The image has been coloured with Copics as follows:

Skin:  E21 E00 E000 / R20 R30
Hat:  R39 R29 R27 R24 / C1 C0 C00
Jumpsuit:  R39 R29 R24 / YG67 YG63 YG61
Box:  E37 E35 E33 E53 E29
Wrapping paper:  YG67 YG63 YG61
Tag:  E42 E41 E40 E44 / YG67
Bow:  Y26 Y21 Y32

I have used Old paper Distress Ink around the image
All the paper and card has been edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Here is a final picture of the inside of the card:


I hope you all have a fabulous week.

Take card and be safe.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card with a wonderful image. Max

Eileen said...

Awwwwwww Hazel what a cute image and what a great card. Perfect colouring as always and so well put together. Love it
Eileen x