Monday 17 June 2019

Special Birthday Hugs...

Hello everyone,

It's Sue here today!

Hope it's a happy Monday for you all!

I absolutely loved making today's card with

To make my card I used 
to cut a piece of Bockingford Card and with 
stamped the beautiful

I then masked the image and created the background with Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide

I coloured this sweetie with a mixture of Polychromos and Caran D'ache Luminance pencils and finished the design with some dabs of 

Finally I stamped the sentiment that accompanies the stamp and die cut it with a
Mama Elephant Slim Tags Trio Die
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations here and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
Thank you for popping by!
Happy Crafting
love from
Sue...xxx

No comments: