Thursday 9 April 2020

Stamping Bella - Rosie Smooches Bernie...

Hello friends, I hope you are having an okay day!

I also hope that you and those you love are managing to stay happy and healthy!

Today I am here to show you a card made with beautiful goodies from

I had fun colouring this beautiful image!

I used Derwent Procolour Pencils and chose a much more delicate colour palette than I'm used to!  /-:
Bernie - Pink Madder, Crimson Lake, Felt Grey, Gun Metal, Deep Cadmium, Turquoise Green, 
Rosie - Salmon, Pink Madder, Crimson Lake, Light Blue, Sky Blue

I popped the image back into a circular die and blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide around the edges.

I added quite a lashing of glitter!  
You can never have too much if you're a unicorn - right! (;

The sentiment is from

Finally I layered the image onto some die cut design papers with a pice of pink sparkly ribbon.
Ingredients from Dies To Die For
Catherine Pooler - Circle Dies  (I used a different brand of Circle Dies but these would do nicely)!
MFT Square Stax  (Again, I used a different brand of square die but these would be fine)!
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Thank you for popping by!
Happy crafting - look after yourselves!
from Sue...xxx

No comments: