Saturday 8 March 2014

Hay, Whatzup, Buttercup

Good Morning Everyone. 
I hope you are having a good weekend.
I have a cute Springtime card to share with you today featuring an adorable Crissy Armstrong image made by Whimsy stamps with some gorgeous papers by Carta Bella.
The Swirly Tree is by Memory Box  and the daisy flower die is by Die-Namics. I have used a sentiment from a set created by Simonne Clay of SC Designs made by Whimsy, this is such a great set containing a wonderful mixture of different sentiments.


Items Used:


2 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

What a fantastic card, love the composition and the image is so sweet and cheerful. The circle almost looks like the sun with the tree outlined in front. Love that fishtail banner, I may have to treat myself when I recover from my last order! :) xx

cghundley said...

Sweet and cute
and I love that
tree die!
Carla from Utah