Friday 14 February 2014

Yuki love

Hey lovelies, Jen here. Yay its Friday and Valentines day . Hope you all have a little something romantic planned today. I thought I would share something non-traditional today..... Okay, so I forgot it was valentines day today lol! Dont worry I have made so many valentines cards  in the last few months, I am sorted at home, hubby wont be forgotten...... Okay enough chatter here is my card today.




This is the beautiful Yuki, one of the new Saturated Canary stamps from Little Darlings. I have coloured her with distress inks. The papers are bildmalarna, I just loved these colours. I have used a new die on pre-order from Little Darlings, the lace view finder. Isn't it super cute I am also loving the die namics gift card pocket, which I have tucked my tag in to. Links to the materials at the bottom. 

Have a great day day all xxx



No comments: