Wednesday 12 February 2014

Come rain or shine!

Hello everyone, its Wednesday so that means its me, Ann-Marie, popping in today to share some DTDF sunshine with you all.

I have gone back to my favourite style of card for my post this week - I have made another Criss Cross card.  I just love this design so simple but very pretty.  Anyway, for my image I chose to play with a fab Personal Impressions image called 'Pamela' and isn't she adorable and really quite apt for the weather we have been having of late and she comes with some lovely little sentiments too, one of which I have used on my card.  I have also used some of my favourite papers - Prima 'Delight', this collection is beautiful so vintagey and pretty.  Anyway, let me show you how it turned out.



A quick close up.  Not sure you can see it in the piccie but my raindrops and puddle are all sparkly as I couldn't make a card without adding a little Stickles somewhere on it!


Items Used

Image and Sentiment:  Impression Obsession 'Pamela'
Papers:  Prima 'Delight'

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. 

Take care and happy crafting.

Ann-Marie 
xxx




No comments: