Friday 6 December 2013

Vintage Violet

Hey all, Jen here. Its my turn to offer a little Inspiration today. I have decided to use a lovely image from Saturated Canary - Vintage Violet.



She is coloured with Distress Ink markers to match my papers. I do love a little Purple, and as soon as I saw these lush papers from Whimsy I just had to use them. I have distressed the edges with Vintage Photo. I have also used the cute little Star stamp from Morehead - Christmas Angel stamp set dotted about Violet. I just loved the flash of pink :)

The letters at the bottom are cut with die-namics high rise alphabet, in lowercase die set. I have covered them with frantage and a little purple embossing powder. The gem in her hair is part of a set from Prima, It makes a perfect flower I thought. Links to all the products at the bottom.

Thanks for popping in, have a great weekend all xxx

Materials -

No comments: