Saturday 7 December 2013

Robins on Presents with a tag

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today I am sharing a Christmas card with a pull out tag.
The adorable stamp is from Wildrose Studio and the wonderful sentiment is from a set by Impression Obsession. I have used Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax to make a banner for the sentiment.
Foam pads were used to attach the image to my card, leaving a gap so I could insert my tag.



The tag was made with a wonderful Tonic Studio die.  I applied white ink to the card before removing it from the die to show up the present design.


Items Used:
Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax

Prima Say it with Crystals - Yellow
Ribbon - Green Polka Trim


Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
Sue xx

No comments: