Wednesday 30 January 2013

TGF Cheeky Geeky...

So following on from Lou, I thought I would show you another style of bookmark...and it's my favourite one to make.

I have used a cute stamp from The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Geeky. She is stamped onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock using Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black, and coloured with Copics.

I have used up scraps to make the bookmark the biggest piece you need is the cardstock measuring 4x4 inches. They are a great way to use up scraps and the kids love them...I have lost count of the number I have made and then given to my daughters friends for their birthdays. This time I have used scaps of red cardstock and scraps of My Minds Eye Lost & Found 3 - Ruby. Embellished with some seam binding, a sticker and a sentiment made with a Dymo style machine.

If you want instructions leave a comment with your email address and I will send you them.

1 comment:

Lisa T said...

I love your bookmark! I would also love to get the instructions on how to make one. I have lots of friends and family who like to read. :)