Monday 5 November 2012

Trimming the tree!



Morning Peeps! 
Its Lou here with a bit of a christmassy make to show you all. I just can't resist a Saturated Canary so I inked one of the gorgeous stamps up and got out some of my favourite christmas papers yesterday and had a good old play!!!


So this little cutie is my DT make for you all to peeky today. I had some colouring time in the afternoon while Mo and Daddy played on the PS3 and yummy makey time last night once an exhausted Mo had fallen asleep and it was bliss!! I also seem to of has a complete die cutting fest with all the different dies on it too!!!

There is.......

The stamp is Saturated Canary Trimming the Tree. She was just so lovely to stamp and colour and I love those layers in her dress.

The papers and the little cookie hearts are all from the First Edition Festive Treats 6x6 paper pad, its yummy with lots of double sided and glittery papers in. I foam dotted the hearts onto some MME merry and bright twine (...sob sob...its almost my last little bit of this gorgeous twine!!) and of course a little bit of Stickles Star Dust bling to finish off the baubles, star and skirt on the tree.


Hugs Lou xx



No comments: