Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mini Christmas Cards...

I so need to get started making some Christmas Cards, so when Tracy sent me the set of The Greeting Farm stamps....I got cracking...

These are very small cards by Craftwork Cards and using one of the stamps from the Holiday Blessings set and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped out the background. I then took each of the other three stamps from the set and using the same ink stamped them onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock. I coloured the images with Copics using R37/YG11/Y32/Y28 and added some Stickles to each image. I then mounted each image onto some scraps of red cardstock and added 3D foam pads to each one. I finished off each card with a little My Minds Eye Washi Tape (this came from Tracy but I cannot see it in the shop at the moment).

Here is a closer look of the one hiding in the picture above.
These stamps are a quick way to make your Christmas Cards...they are perfect for Kids to give to their school friends.

Caz
x

No comments: