Monday 17 September 2012

MFT Die-namics new release Halloween....


Morning everyone,
This is my first big Dies to Die for DT post here on the blog so I am waving at you all a bit nervously!! My name is Lou and my blog is here if you fancy wombling in on me :)

Now it would be fair to say there was a very large amount of ohhhh-ing and squeeee-ing going on in my house on friday night when I got home from work to find my yummy DT pack full of goodies!!

ooooh I love this Die-namics Lollipop Treat die and Stamp set!!! I have wanted it from the second I saw a sneak peek of it and I just had to get playing with it right away!! Here's a quick piccy so you all know why I was so excited..

*NEW* Die-namics Lollipop Treat Die & Stamp Set 


Squeeee!!

I used the stamps in the set to spice up my orange cardstock. I stamped the centred 'BOO!' twice so it popped out a bit using Versafine Onyx Black because its just such a gorgeous crisp inkpad.

The super cute little spook is from the Die-namics Halloween Charms die set, here it is...

*NEW* Die-namics Halloween Charms
I LOVE the little spook! I tied it on with a little bit of MME All is Bright twine. When you tie the twine it secures the little lollipop inside nice and snuggly. Too cute!!
And here's a little tutorial to show how simple and fun they are to pop together...

I am going to be making a whole load more of these cuties today ready for the little trick or treating peeps on halloween!

Have a great day everyone
Hugs Lou xx

No comments: