Sunday 26 February 2012

Is spring on the way?

I sure do hope so, I am loving the lighter afternoons instead of going to work and coming home in the black dark.  So I decided to help spring on its way today and made a card with one of the new Stampavie images by Penny Johnson.

Bev-Rochester-Stampavie-Little-Tobi-watering-the-roses

The stamp is Little Tobi watering the Roses and the sentiment is also one of their new release from the With Love SentimentsThe paper is from the My Mind’s Eye Vanity Fair pad.

 

Bev-Rochester-Stampavie-Little-Tobi-watering-the-roses1

 

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh this one is also absolutely gorgeous Bev, and she´s sooooooooo cute too. I just love your work hun, it´s so awesome.

Anne-Marie said...

Just totally gorgeous...love it!

June Nelson said...

Oh how beautiful me darin and its pink what more could a girl want!!! the image is such a cutei, love it Bev, and I cant wait for the clocks to change too so we have the lighter nights, love and huggies Jun exxxx