Sunday 28 March 2021

Easter Honey Bunnies!...

 Happy Sunday friends!...
Hands up! - who forgot that the clocks sprang forward an hour! /-; 

I 'm here today (an hour late)!... (:
with some simple Easter cards made with quite possibly my most favourite bunny image EVER!
from fabulous 
I coloured these cuties a while ago and finally found time to turn them into a set of Easter cards.

The Honey Bunnies are stamped in grey ink onto Bockingford Card.  I then masked them and gently inked the backgrounds with Catherine Pooler Inks.  (I'll try and remember which colours and guess them below for you).  I splattered a bit of water on the backgrounds to add texture.

I coloured the bunnies with Prismacolor pencils - it was a while ago and I did nt make a note of the colours at the time.  If you want to try this then perhaps practice some brown and grey blends first to see which you like!

I die cut the cards with a standard 7.5cm x 9.5cm rectangle die and added a sentiment from the Honey Bunny Stamp Set.

So - that's me with Easter covered! (:
Catherine Pooler Inks in

Thank you for popping by today.
Have a lovely Sunday.
from Sue...xxx

1 comment:

Colette said...

These are all just too cute. Love them! Colette xx