Thursday 30 January 2020

Thank you bunches...

Hello everyone,

I'm here today with a slightly different card from me!

I have used a lovely selection of products by Whimsy Stamps from
Dies To Die For
to create a delicate thank you card.
Dies To Die For - Ingredients
The card is so easy to make and the final effect is so pretty!

First, I stamped the 
onto a piece of card and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I then blended Distress Oxides in Evergreen Bough, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw and Faded Lilac over the card as shown. 

Then I die cut the card with the 
and cut a circle from the centre of the rectangle with a stitched circle die.


With the same circle die I cut a piece of white linen card to replace the circle I had cut out.

I fixed the messy mesh background and the white circle onto a piece of firm card die cut with the same size 
and set it aside.

Next I stamped and heat embossed in white onto 
Lawn Fawn Vellum

I cut the stamped images out and coloured them on the reverse with Copic Markers, no blending required here, just pick your favourite colours and go for it!

I fixed some flowers and foliage firmly to the left hand side of the circle die.

Then I die cut the 
in silver glitter card and fixed that across the centre of the circle just touching the flowers.

I stamped the 'a bunch' sentiment in black using the
and die cut it with a

Finally I fixed the sentiment to the right of the card design.
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations there and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!

Happy Crafting

From Sue…xxx


Messy Mesh Background Rubber Cling Stamp *NEW Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set   

Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps  Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set  You're Too Kind Clear Stamps

Quick Strips Die Set





No comments: