Thursday 27 June 2019

There's gnome one quite like you!...

Hello everyone,

Hope you are having a good day!

It's Sue here to day with some gorgeous gnomes -
because you can never have too many right!?
I enjoyed colouring these cuties so much that I made two cards with them - if time permitted, I could have made a hundred and two!
I simply die cut some Kraft card with a
and stamped the gorgeous 
with black ink.

I then coloured them with an assortment of Caran d'Ache Luminance and Polychromos pencils.

I stamped a sentiment from the 
Gnomies stamp set and also used a sentiment from the 

 I mounted the images on Kraft card decorated with an embossing folder and added some twine tied with a bow at the front.

Finally I added some enamel dots.
Be sure to have a look around our
to see the gorgeous DT creations here and then to 
to engage in some essential retail therapy!
https://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=ws-KHB132x https://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=ws-WSD355n
Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps


No comments: