Wednesday 26 April 2017

Timeless Tulips

I've been playing with some lovely stamps that are something a bit different for me. I normally opt for 'cute and cuddly', but today I've been playing with some of the gorgeous Sunny Studio layering stamps called Timeless Tulips.  

I've made a couple of notelet cards, and a matching gift tag. I stamped the tulips onto smooth white card, layering each one using the same ink pad which became darker each time I added a layer.  I then stamped the stalks and leaves before adding detail with my pencils.  

I added quite a lot of pencil to the leaves, and then stupidly cut them off when I die cut the images to fit my notelets!   ARGH!!!!

I used a 'hello' text stamp from the same stamp set.










Project Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: