Tuesday 25 April 2017

The Best Love Story is a Squidgy Love Story!

Hey everyone it's Elaine, back with more Stamping Bella inspiration today here on the Dies to Die For blog.

 The latest Stamping Bella release is on the website - I know some things have already sold out, but Tracy has restocks coming, just sign up with your email address over on the product pages to be notified when things arrive back in stock.

The latest release includes lots of those adorable SQUIDGIES! I know they have been proving popular, probably because they are just ridiculously cute and squidgable. Much like my little nieces and nephew - I just want to squish their little cheeks!

Right, on to my card, featuring one of the gorgeous new Squidgy stamps:

 
They are just adorable, aren't they? The sentiment is gorgeous too, and would be great on all sorts of cards - Valentine's, anniversary, engagement, wedding... Love it.

Along with this image and the sentiment you also get a mini version of the Squidgy couple in the stamp set, perfect for decorating the inside of your card, the envelope, a matching gift tag etc! Love that. :)
 
Colouring Medium: Copic Markers

Copic Colouring Video:

You can watch me colouring the image in the video below or in HD over on YouTube.


Copic colours used are all noted in the video!

That's it from me today! Happy shopping and happy stamping!

No comments: