Friday 9 October 2015

Amber in the Arbour

Hello everyone!
Today I'm using one of my favourite Saturated Canary Stamps from  LDRS Creative.
This beautiful girl is Amber, from the Sweet N Sassy range. Doesn't she just have the sweetest expression?


I coloured her with my distress ink markers to match these pretty Maja Design papers from the Coffee in the Arbor collection, and gave her light golden brown hair.


I fussy cut the image and added back some of the butterflies I lost with this memory box die.


and just to prove that even us DT girls aint perfect, I've just noticed that one of the large pearl embellishments I used had slipped while drying and is now wonky! Ooops. Oh well, we'll say it adds to the charm and leave it at that ;) 
That's all from me today, have a wonderful weekend :) xx

1 comment:

ursula said...

A beautiful card....luv Ursula xx