Wednesday 7 October 2015

Skippydee


Hi everyone!

Unfortunately I missed my post last Friday, so I'm posting today instead.

I made a card using the delightful Skippydee, one of Elisabeth's older Little Cottage Cuties collection from Whimsy Stamps.
I coloured her with my distress ink markers to match some pretty Pion Design papers. As usual I have links at the end of my post.


Isn't she pretty?  I decided to keep to quite pale colours after yesterdays brights. All my layers are edged with Walnut Stain distress ink.


I layered with some dies cuts for interest and texture.


I finished the inside with some more paper from the collection.


That's all from me today, I'll see you again here on Friday! :) xx

3 comments:

yvon said...

Absolut stunning creation.
Hugs, Yvon

Anonymous said...

This is stunningly beautiful Linda!

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Gorgeous card and lovely design, fantastic
LG Petra