Wednesday 6 August 2014

Pion - My Precious Daughter

Hello everyone, Ann-Marie here with my usual Wednesday inspiration for you.

Well I really couldn't resist using these absolutely gorgeous Pion Design Precious Daughter papers again I am so smitten with them!  So what did I do with them well I decided I didn't want to just make a card so I made a little wall hanging from a 6 x 6 canvas I had lying around and which I thought would just go lovely in my daughter's bedroom.  Here's some piccies and the links to the goodies used:-





Items Used

Papers:  Pion Design - My Precious Daughter 'Alma's Dress' and 'Baby Doll'

Okay that's all from me today.  I hope you are having a fab Wednesday.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx






3 comments:

Gertrude said...

Die Karte ist ein Traum, sooooooooooo schön
glg Gertrude

Dortesjs said...

awww love vintage, rosa and romance love your card and love butterflies. awsome..

Dortesjs said...

love love love, this is very adorable