Wednesday 13 August 2014

Pion Design - Shoreline Treasures

Hello everyone and a very happy Wednesday to you all.  It's Ann-Marie here as it's my turn to post something for you today.

Okay so you know when you have a card to make for someone and you're not quite sure what to do for them as you know they don't do girly and flowery and cute.  Well I had one of those I needed to make so here is what I came up with.

I know she likes her animals and her favourite colour is blue so what did I do I turned to Pion Design 'Shoreline Treasures' papers of course!! I used Shoreline Treasures 'Iris Sibirica' and 'Bottom of the Sea' and used my Spellbinders die to cut the image from a tag on the 'Shoreline Treasures Tags' sheet and layered them up using the dies and foam pads for depth.  I added some 'Western Eyelet Trim' ribbon to soften it a little together with some blue ribbon and a big bow.  It was missing just a little something when I put it all together so just added four My Mind's Eye 'Just Splendid' wooden dots which finished the card off lovely.




Items Used

Image:  Pion Design 'Shoreline Treasures Tags' sheet
Papers:  Pion Design Shoreline Treasures 'Iris Sibirica' and 'Bottom of the Sea'

Okay so that's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.

Take care, 
Ann-Marie 
xxx

1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

love this card so elegant