Friday 29 August 2014

Days of Winter

Happy Friday everyone! It's Linda here. Well I'm so glad that the weekend is almost with us, I've been struggling to shake off this cold all week, thought I'd got rid of it but it seems to be lingering so hopefully I can relax and shrug it off completely with some rest at the weekend.

Anyhooooo on to why I'm here and unusually for me my card does not have a stamped and coloured image, that's really rare for me, I do it from time to time but I think in a year of blogging this is only the 3rd time that my project does not have a hand coloured image on, but I was in need of saving some time as being ill had really put me behind with my makes.  Having said that, I really love the look of this vintage Christmas card and it was certainly a time saver, so you may well see more like this from me in the future, now and then.


As usual I  hand stitched my layers, I also distressed them and inked them with Walnut Stain DI.


The beautiful papers are the new Days of Winter collection from Pion Design.


There are links to products available in the store at the end of my post.


Products used


I do hope you like my share today, why not give it a try yourself?

Happy crafting! : ) x x

No comments: