Wednesday 27 August 2014

Mimosa - Winter Birds

Hello everyone it's Ann-Marie here popping in to share some Christmas inspiration with you.

I've gone all traditional today and used a colour palette of red and green with a splash of gold inspired by some My Mind's Eye papers 'Vintage Christmas' and these are beautiful.  For my image I used a Bildmalarna stamp 'Mimosa - Winter Birds' and she is definitely one of my favourites I can see her being used quite a bit.  To embellish my card I added some beautiful ribbon, twine and a few little jingly bells and those gorgeous roses were made from the Cheery Lynn 'Tea Rose Small' die and the fab leaves were on the same die and they cut so well.  I was really impressed with how they turned out and how easy they were to make.



A close up of the gorgeous roses.  Just love them think I may spend an afternoon just making lots of them in different colours!


Last piccie is a close up of the image.  She is so adorable and as usual she has been coloured with my copics and I'm really happy with how she turned out.


Items Used


Okay so that's all from me today enjoy the rest of your week folks.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx



1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

aww so cute and so great painted