Wednesday 7 May 2014

My Sweet Girl

Good morning everyone, it's Wednesday so that means you have me, Ann-Marie, popping in today to share some crafty inspiration with you.

So for my card I decided to do something right out of my comfort zone this time so for me that means not using an image or any colouring.  Instead I used the 'My Sweet Girl' word die from Die-Versions and I love the size of this die it's just perfect to make the words a focal point of your card.  I went down the kinda clean and simple route too and just cut the words from some gorgeous Bo Bunny 'Tutu' card stock.  A little bit of ribbon and crochet trim and a Joy Crafts die cut buckle and my card was finished. 


A bit of a side view to show that I've raised the sentiment up on foam pads.


Items Used


I really had fun challenging myself to make something different and I hope I've inspired you to get a little crafty too.  Thank you for stopping by.

Take care.
Ann-Marie 
xxx



1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

so very sweet