Tuesday 6 May 2014

Miss Sunkissed

Happy Tuesday everyone!  DT Linda here again, did you all enjoy your May bank holiday?  I spent mine very quietly in my crafting corner mostly, but I'm really pleased with the cards I got made.

This is my very first time inking up an Elizabeth Bell image not because I don't like them but just because I've not had the opportunity to use one before, I get such limited time.  I must admit that being on Tracy's DT has been very good for breaking me out of just using the artists that I'm familiar with and my normal papers and embellishments too. I'd not been introduced to MME before I started here, and now I'm firmly addicted lol.

Anyway, my share for today is using one of the new Elizabeth Bell designs.  Links to products used are, as always at the end of my post.


These beautiful papers are MME - Lost and Found -Heirloom.  I used the matching pack of enamel dots for a perfect colour match.  The gorgeous filigree heart is from a La- La Land Crafts die.


 I paper pieced her dress with some scraps of the same paper pack and stamped this Whimsy Sentiment on to a La-La Land Crafts tab. She's coloured with Copics, you can pop over to my blog for the colours and extra photos. I added a little detailing to the sleeves with liquid pearls.


Just a few flowers and some seam binding to finish and I decorated the inside of the card with another sheet from the 6 x 6 pad.  This one has a lovely sentiment and clear space on the lined paper, just perfect for adding your message. Well that's it from me today, enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and I'll see you again next week...can't WAIT to show you what I've made (yup, I made good use of the holiday weekend and it's already made lol) I really love it! 
Bye for now!



No comments: