Friday 9 May 2014

Saturday Birthday Party girl :)

Hey lovelies, Happy Friday. Jen here with a little card to share today. This week I am sharing a birthday card I made for my Sister, Its not her birthday till next week, but she is not on Facebook, and is so busy I think she is unlikely to see it on my blog - So Shhh don't tell her lol!




I have coloured up Saturday Birthday Party by Saturated Canary with distress inks. The papers are Maja - Yes I know. I popped the Lovely View finder die cut in the layers. I distressed the papers with the Ranger distress tool, and machine sewed them. I thought I would go with a few pop's of colour in the floral arrangement. I love these lilac rolled roses with the hot pinks ;).

Anyway thanks for popping in. Have a great weekend. xx

1 comment:

Gertrude said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte
glg Gertrude