Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mimosa - Summer Wind


Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's DT Linda here. Are you almost ready for Easter? I'm really not lol, I have so much still to do!   Anyhoo....on to the reason I'm here. This week I've used one of the sweet little Mimosa stamps from Bildlamarna, and normally I like to colour up these cuties with my Distress Inks, but I thought for  change I'd use my copics.  I rather like the way she turned out especially her hair. Links to products used are as always at the end of my post.


Colours used

Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, R20, 11
Hair: E00, 11, 13, 15, 18
Clothes: RV000, 91, 93, 95, B000, 00, C2, E50, 51, 53
Basket and flowers: B000, 00, RV91, 93, 95, E41, 42, 44


I used these gorgeous papers from Pion, and I believe that they've now been discontinued, so best snap them up from Tracy while you still can...I must admit I'm very sad that I won't be able to get this range in the future as it's one of my favourites.  I do hope they plan on replacing it with something similar, because while the A Day in May range is drop dead gorgeous, it doesn't have the range of colours that this collection has.  Luckily for me I still have various sheets in my stash. I inked the edges and then sewed them with top stitch thread.


I used some lovely La-La Land and Die-namics die cuts and this rather lush Prima flower, though I was rather mean to it an pulled out the centre and replaced it with one of my rolled rose ones. I finished off with this fab sentiment from Whimsy, cut with a matching die, a little stamp cut from the element sheet to match the papers used,  and some liquid pearls.

Well that's all from me for today and I get a bit of a break soon to get ahead with my crafting, and enjoy my holiday

Enjoy your Easter everyone! : ) x x



No comments: