Wednesday 16 April 2014

Birthday Wishes

Good morning everyone and as it's Wednesday that means you have me, Ann-Marie, popping in to share some crafty love with you all.

I have a card to show you today which I have made using the gorgeous My Mind's Eye 'Chalk Studio 2' papers and I do love these folks together with the adorable Tiddly Inks 'Birthday Wishes' stamp.  I love the fact that I have only used one sheet of paper and I coloured up the image, cut her out and raised her a little with some 3d glue.  I didn't really want to cover much of the paper so just made a pennant from Whimsy's 'Celebration Pennants' set and stamped it on to card which I had coloured with the same pens as the image and cut them out.  




Items Used

Image:  Tiddly Inks 'Birthday Wishes'
Papers:  My Mind's Eye 'Chalk Studio 2'
Pennant:  Whimsy 'Celebration Pennants' stamp set
Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink pad

Okay that's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you to get your crafty fingers a making!

Enjoy your day, take care.

Ann-Marie 
xxx

No comments: