Saturday 2 November 2013

Have a Happy Day!

Good Morning Everyone
I hope all is well with you and that you are having a good weekend.

Today I am sharing a simple centre stepper I have made to showcase this adorable Bildmalarna stamp and some gorgeous papers made by Whimsy, from a stunning pad called Floral Explosion.
I have used the delicate Nottingham Border die from Memory Box which I cut out twice so I could layer up the dark pink flowers.



Items Used: 
                        Stamp -Bildmalarna - LWF - Leaf coloured with Promarkers

Dies - Memory Box Isabella Butterfly
              Memory Box Nottingham Border


Papers - Whimsy Floral Explosion
            Bazzill Cardstock Aloe
                   Bazzill Cardstock Juneberry
             Bazzill Kraft Cardstock

    My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my card today.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

So pretty love the delicate print on the DP. I love these little stamps and I have a few on my Christmas list to come from Santa! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab colouring and beautiful dies!
♥♥♥ Margreet

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, really love how you did the die cut border!