Thursday 31 October 2013

Three

Hello there, Michelle here to share a card I have made for my nephew who has just turned three. I first took a sheet of white cardstock and cut a circle in it using the MFT Circle Stax Die-Namics. I have then stamped the sentiment below, from the MFT First Place Award set, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I have added this panel to a blue cardstock base with 3D foam. I have then cut a star from red wool felt and added this to the middle. I used Nestabilities dies for this which are currently not in stock in the shop but a good alternative is the MFT Star Stax Die-Namics. The balloon is from an exclusive to MFT Stamp set which sadly cannot be purchased in the UK at present but hopefully Tracy might be able to sell it in the future. I cut out a 3 in the balloon using the MFT By The Numbers Die-Namics. I have finished the card off with some black Divine Twine and some MME Enamel Dots.


SUPPLIES (Please click the pictures to be taken to the shop)


Thank you so much for visiting the DTDF Blog today, we really appreciate it! Oh and Happy Halloween!

No comments: