Tuesday 15 September 2009

Todays offer is...

here

You will get 8, 12 x 12 papers from My Minds Eye Merry Days of Christmas plus you get to choose one stamp from a selection I have chosen that I thought would go well with the papers!!!

I do not have a huge amount of stock for this one so grab it while you can as it is only whilst stock lasts or until 9pm this evening. I do apologise, I cannot get a photo uploaded of the papers at the moment as my camera has run out of battery :o( but you can see them if you click on the link above.

Also for today only I have put all Martha Stewart punches on offer. Again, once stock has gone this offer will not be coming back!!!!

Have a good day :o)

Tracy
x


Oh I forgot to say!!!!!! Yesterdays winner from all orders received was Julie Gibbs. I'll get your blooms out to you today :o)

From all orders received today I will pick another winner to receive a selection of velvet and grosgrain ribbons :o)

No comments: