Monday 14 September 2009

Birthday week offers

Well this week I thought I would do something a little different. Next Monday (21st) is my birthday so I thought I would have a week of offers running up to it :o)

Today you can grab one each of all the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days papers and choose a Magnolia stamp all for £12.00. This offer will only be available until 8pm this evening and tomorrow there will be a new offer :o)

Not only that but every day one person, from all orders received, will be picked to receive a prize and todays prize is a pack of Petaloo glittered daisy layer blooms

1 comment:

amanda stokes said...

Uh-oh I hope the rest of this weeks offers arent as tempting as this one lol orderded mine cant wait for them arrive! :) thanks for such a fantastic offer tracey!
hugs amanda x