Wednesday 16 September 2009

Offer for today

is here

So sorry it's taken so long to get it on today. It's been so manic this morning.
Well everyone seemed to like yesterdays offer so I have done a similar one today. I packed all day and still didn't get all the orders out!!!!! Hopefully they should leave here today :o)

I have also taken delivery of the new Gillian F Roberts Stamps. I'm loving these, they are soooo cute!!!!

Pink Cat Studio have released their new Halloween stamps. I'm loving these too :o) I have an offer on this today. If you buy the Itty Bitty stamps you will receive two sheets of Boo To You! papers by My Minds Eye. Find the offer here.

Last of all, you will find nestabilities all reduced to £15.00 for today or until stock runs out :o)

I have just had a phone call to say that all the new promarkers will NOT be here until next week. Apologies for this but I will let you know as soon as they arrive :o)

Have a good day

Tracy
x

1 comment:

Daffodil Nellie said...

I have found the nesties and ordered labels 4 which I have been eyeing up for ages. With your cheap price of £16.50 they have accidently fallen into my basket... Whoopsie Daisy.