Sunday 18 November 2007

THEY'RE HERE AT LAST

Well my new dies are here. I will try and put them on the website this evening and tomorrow. I have had a bit of a family emergency today, so had to drive my parents to Southampton and back. I have never driven in weather like it. It was so scary. There was no way that my dad could have driven there in those circumstances. Anyway, I am back but very tired, wet and cold. Once I have sorted the children out with homework, bath, stories, etc, I will start on the website.

Thanks all of you for being patient.

As well as not being able to change details on the website, the email is being very temperamental at the moment. One minute I am receiving emails the next I am not. Please if you are emailing me use track456@btinternet.com . I managed to log onto my emails the other day to find I had 6191, lots of these being spam but it is going to take me a while to get through them, especially when ten minutes later it logs me out again.

No comments: