Thursday 8 November 2007

Problems, problems, problems

Well as many of you are aware, we are having MAJOR probs with diestodiefor. The company that was hosting are no longer. Last week the website disappeared. Not sure how it came back but it's back. Well almost anyway! We cannot change the front page and I am not sure how long this is going to take to get it all working again but in the meantime I have set this blog up so that everyone at least knows what is going on. My email address is not working either. If you need to email me please use the following track456@btinternet.com

***PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ORDERING***

Orders are now being shipped same/next working day, when possible.

I have so many things to add to the website. I am surrounded by boxes. These will be added as soon as possible. My new dies should be arriving any day now.
If you are experiencing any problems please do let me know as it me be something that I am not aware of. Thank you.

Unfortunately I will not be adding anything to the website tonight as I have training at the police station. I am hoping to get lots of bits added Friday, Saturday and Sunday so keep checking.

No comments: