Thursday 2 December 2021

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Winter Clear Stamps

 Hello everyone,

It's Sue here today!

I had the best time making todays card!  
It has all my favourite things!
...penguins, copics, inkiness, winter, snow and it's a Christmas card which are all my favourites!
I made the background by brayering Distress Oxide onto a piece of card.

The penguins are coloured with Copics (list of colours at the end of the post)

I layered the images onto vellum and fixed them to the background, finishing off with a sentiment.

such fun!...
I had a couple images left so I made some gift tags!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by today!

Hope you are all keeping well 
from Sue...xxx

**NEW Penguin Winter Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Penguins - BV29, BV25, BV23, C3, C01, C00 and blender, YR27, YR24, YR23
Reds - E19, E09, E08, R08
Greens - BG99, BG96, BG93
Browns - E79, E77, E74
Night Sky - B99, B97, B95

Other Ingredients
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Vellum Card
Faded Jeans
Brayer
WOW Embossing Slow Drying Embossing Pad
WOW White Embossing Powder
300gsm White Card
Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine

No comments: