Thursday 10 June 2021

Mermaid Escape and Wonky Windows - Whimsy Stamps

Hello friends,

I hope you've had a good week this week!  

It's Sue here today with a card I made with some fabulous Whimsy Stamps goodies from our lovely 

I made a shaker card which is something I haven't done for aaaages! - the Wonky Window dies are perfect for Shaker cards!

I created two inky background with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magic Powders

I then die cut one inky piece and used the other for the card background.

I stamped the gorgeous mermaid directly onto the background and coloured her with Copics.  (You can colour Copics over watercolour but if you are uncertain please do your own swatch test first)!

I then created the shaker part of the card using heavy weight acetate, Sparkletz and Sprinkletz.

I stamped the sentiment from the Mermaid Escape Stamp Set onto one of the panels I saved when I die cut the wonky window and then placed the panel back in the aperture.

Finally I added some Starry Sky Sparkletz.
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you so much for popping by today!

Look after yourselves and have a good weekend
Happy Creating! - from Sue...xxx

**NEW Wonky Window 4 Die - Whimsy Stamps Mermaid Escape Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps


Other Ingredients
Watercolour Card
Heavy Acetate by Stix2
Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine
Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair - BV02, BV13, BV04, BV17, BV29, white gel pen 
Tail - BV02, BV13, BV04, BV17, BV29, BG11
Clam Bra - C3, C1, C0
 

1 comment:

Irene said...

Mermazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
XxIrene