Thursday 27 May 2021

Octopi Guys - Whimsy Stamps

  Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!

I hope this week has been kind to you.

It's Sue here today and I have a really fun stamp set to show you today, a new release from
Whimsy Stamps which is available at Dies To Die For right now!

There are three Octopi Guys stamps in this set and they are real characters!
There are so many card making possibilities with them!  I decided to go with a belated Birthday Card theme.

The Octopus is stamped on Kraft card and coloured with Copic Markers, I'll pop a list at the end of this post for you.

I teamed the stamp with some other Whimsy Stamps goodies to make my card.

...and, there are also matching outline dies for this stamp set (Octopi Guys Die Set) which I have nt used here but which are useful if like me you are not a happy fussy cutter!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For


Thank you for popping by today,
take care and Happy Creating!
from Sue...xxx

**NEW Octopi Guys Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps **NEW Octopi Guys Outlines Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Comic Speech Bubbles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Oops Word and Shadow Die Set - Whimsy Stamps
Cheeky Sentiments Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps **NEW Simple Sentiment Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Other Ingredients
Kraft Card
Gemini Jnr Die Cutting Machine
YG67, YG17, YG23, YG21
Y38, Y15, Y11
T3, C3, C1, C00