Monday 5 April 2021

Gnome Gardener

 Happy Monday everyone! 

Sue here today to show you a gorgeous set of gnomes by Whimsy Stamps
It is probably the worst kept secret ever but I LOVE colouring gnomes!

I experimented with this little chap by first creating the background with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide and then stamping and colouring him over the top.  (To avoid that pesky mask fussy cutting)! 

He's coloured with Areteza Pencils, (I'll pop the colours at the end of this post for you)

Personally I think he looks a little pale but again, I am struggling with the light conditions here and taking photos has me tearing my hair out!
Ingredients from Dies To Die For

Thank you for popping by today.
Wishing you all a super Monday - with some happy crafting!
from Sue...xxx

**NEW Gnome Gardeners Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps FaDoodles Frames Scalloped Rectangles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps


Skin - Lavender, Earth Red, Apricot, Peaches and Cream
Beard - Elephant Grey, Mushroom Grey, Shadow Grey
Hat, Garnet Red, Venetian Red, Rose Red
Robe, Olive Green, Apple Green, Fluorescent Yellow
Shoes, Black, Onyx Black, Ash Black, Charcoal Grey
Ground, Elephant Grey, Mushroom Grey
Flower Pot - Raw Umber, Raw Sienna, Yellow Ochre
Tulip - as Hat and Gown

Other Ingredients
MFT Ink Pad in Cement Grey
Bakers Twine



No comments: